Ergo Overseas, is a member of Ergo Home Group, and predominantly works across the globe on high end residential and hospitality projects providing FF&E design and procurement services to the global markets.
Our team of Interior & FF&E designers, project managers and technical personnel delivers the highest standards of expertise, perfect finishes and impeccable customer service.
Due to the continuous expansion, we are currently looking for a talented, creative and passionate FF&E Interior Designer to join our team based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Sourcing and selecting FF&E for high end Residential and Hospitality Projects
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Design Coordination
- Space planning per client requirements
- On site supervision
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Producing consistently excellent visual work
- Producing a host of ideas
- Degree in Interior Architecture / Design
- 3 – 4 years’ minimum experience in a similar position
- Experience on FF&E design on large-scale Hospitality/Residential projects will be consider an advantage
- Good knowledge of Auto Cad, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop/In design/Illustrator, PowerPoint and any other related design software
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Creative with a good vision for textures, colour patterns and finishes
- Fluent in Greek and English language, Italian or Arabic will be considered an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.