Ergo Office, the division of Ergo Home Group, that specialises in the supply of office furniture solutions.
Ergo Home Group has been operating in the furniture industry since 1996. Through these years, the Group has gained experience, expertise and know-how in offering furniture solutions for private residences, commercial and HORECA facilities.
In 2013, Ergo Office was established to meet the office furniture needs of the corporate world aiming to add value to your space by creating the best environment for you, your employees and your clients.
Why work with Ergo Office.
• Our comprehensive portfolio is build on our four core competences: Quality, Design, Product Innovation and After - sales service.
• We tailor every space based on the company’s business needs to transform them into functional working environments.
• The Group employees over 150 professionals that are dedicated and focused on implementing your dream space.
Architectural & Interior Design Support.
• A dedicated team of interior designers and architects with international experience offer solutions to fit-in diverse environments, reflecting the culture and norms, for both European and Middle Eastern markets.
• Ergo Office doesn’t offer furniture but furniture solutions to fulfil your requirements and expectations.
• Tailor-made and flexible solutions, prepared by our architectural interior designers.
• Recommended solutions for ergonomic layout and finishing materials including architectural drawings and furniture layout proposals.
• The experienced team of Ergo Office successfully adapts, works and offers the best possible solutions in case the specifications are prepared by the client.
Over the years, our company has grown and progressed. Our comprehensive product portfolio and associates’ network has been developed in order to meet the changing market dynamics, thus we can offer endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
Address: Tempon Street, 46
2408 Engomi, Nicosia